Send us a photo of yours! If you’re already all SPOKEd up and can bear to part with your first edition card, don’t throw it away – slip it into someone else’s wheel and share the love!
As a volunteer group SPOKES needs you and your mama too – the more members, the more SPOKES can make happen, and the more likely it is Dunedin becomes a good place to ride a bike. There are different ways you can add your voice to SPOKES:
- Come to the next meeting and get actively involved with what SPOKES does – your talents and skills will make a great addition!
- Keep up to date on what’s going on with cycling in Dunedin and what action you can take by signing up to the SPOKES mailing list email “SUBSCRIBE ME” to email@example.com.
- Become a full member by joining the Cycling Advocates Network (CAN) and selecting SPOKES Dunedin as your local group. If you choose to become a full paid-up member of CAN, a portion of your joining fee comes back to SPOKES to help finance lobbying activities at the local level.
- Get a local membership by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and saying you want to join SPOKES.
- ‘Like’ SPOKES Dunedin on facebook.
Look forward to meeting and maybe riding with you!