As a volunteer group SPOKES needs you – the more members, the more SPOKES can make happen, and the more likely it is Dunedin becomes a good place to ride a bike. There are different ways you can add your voice to SPOKES:
- Come to the next meeting and get actively involved with what SPOKES does – your talents and skills will make a great addition!
- Become an all singing (and dancing, if you have the skillz on a bike!) member of SPOKES by joining at www.spokesdunedin.org.nz – your joining fee will help to finance SPOKES’ lobbying activities in Dunedin to make the streets sweet for bikes!
- ‘Like’ SPOKES Dunedin on facebook.
- Keep up to date on what’s going on with cycling in Dunedin and what action you can take by signing up to the SPOKES mailing list email “SUBSCRIBE ME” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Become a member of the Cycling Advocates Network (CAN) and selecting SPOKES Dunedin as your local group. If you choose to become a full paid-up member of CAN, a portion of your joining fee comes back to SPOKES to help finance lobbying activities at the local level.
Look forward to meeting and maybe riding with you!