- From the League of American Bicyclists check out ‘Bicycling Means Business: The Economic Benefits of Bicycle Infrastructure’ (July 2012) and the epic ‘Making Bicycling and Walking a Norm for Transportation Agencies’ (2012) – a guide to establishing Bicycle and Pedestrian Advisory Committees
- The European Cyclists’ Federation‘s paper on Safer HGV Cabs (November 2012) sets out preferred design guidelines for truck cabs
SPOKES Needs You!The more members, the more likely Dunedin becomes a good place to be a cyclist. Find out how you can add your voice to SPOKES!
- Graham Anderson on 2014 year in review!
- GSVNoFixedAbode on Video Cameras – Not Just for Extreme Sports
- patrickmorgancan on Roberts/Wharf St intersection: a model of community engagement
Hazards, accidents and bad driversSomething happen while you were riding? Report hazards, accidents and bad drivers in Dunedin.
Top Posts & Pages
The First Dunedin Cyclists
“You won’t necessarily change the world by riding a bike, but because you ride a bike you may decide to change the world.”