- Nightly interview, SPOKES Secretary Robert Thompson talks to Channel 39 Dunedin Television, 27 March 2014
- Nightly interview, SPOKES Secretary Robert Thompson talks to Channel 39 Dunedin Television, 2 October 2013
- Council knew of danger to cyclists, SPOKES Secretary Dr Robert Thompson talks to TV3, 22 November 2012
SPOKES Needs You!The more members, the more likely Dunedin becomes a good place to be a cyclist. Find out how you can add your voice to SPOKES!
- Graham Anderson on 2014 year in review!
- GSVNoFixedAbode on Video Cameras – Not Just for Extreme Sports
- patrickmorgancan on Roberts/Wharf St intersection: a model of community engagement
Hazards, accidents and bad driversSomething happen while you were riding? Report hazards, accidents and bad drivers in Dunedin.
Top Posts & Pages
The First Dunedin Cyclists
“You won’t necessarily change the world by riding a bike, but because you ride a bike you may decide to change the world.”